Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thanksgiving Plans....

I am getting so excited for Thanksgiving even though it is a few weeks away!! This year we are going to the Sharman's for lunch and then my parents are coming down for dinner. Yup, that means I am cooking. Don't get too excited, I just ordered the turkey breast from Honey Ham Company, but i do plan on making some sides. I have enjoyed learning how to cook and making new things lately. I love my mom, but she was never one to enjoy cooking...I got the new November Southern Living in the mail and have already tried out one of the recipes!
Since the IRON BOWL falls on a Friday this year, my parents are coming to town. Of course, I will not be present for the IRON BOWL Festivities. Anyone who knows me at all knows Black Friday is like the mother ship calling me home. I will be trucking it up to the ATL and participating in a little retail therapy. Things will be different this year than years past. The girls normally go to Nashville for Black Friday. I'm hope Atlanta will be so much fun! I plan on scoping out the scenes a week earlier. I have to work in Atlanta the week before so during my down time, I will scoping out the scene.
On another note, we are having nasty rainy downpours today! The backyard is already flooded and it's not even 9 am! Maddox is absolutely petrified of thunder. Even he knows today is an ugly, no-good day...



No comments:

Post a Comment