Sunday, November 8, 2009

NYC Marathon

Anyone who follows me on Facebook knows that I recently paid a visit to "the big apple." My dad and sister, Jessica, ran the NYC Marathon last Sunday. I have to say, everyone had a great time visiting the "big city." This was dad's third NYC marathon, along many others he has run, and Jessica's first marathon. They both did a fantastic job. Major kuddos to both of them for months and months of serious training. In fact, the last marathon my dad ran was six years ago. He will be 56 in Novmeber and really pulled off a great finish! Jessica beat her goal time coming in at 4 hours and 51 minutes. Here are some highlights from our trip!

Matthew and I in the cab on the way to our apartment.





Can't Wait for the next family vaca......

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe you did all that running and there is not ONE hair out of place. Good girl! Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete