Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009

Well, this was our first Christmas together. Although things were crazy with the house, we had a very enjoyable holiday. We started out Wednesday night going to Athens to visit my parents. This year was a bit different since Jessie and Matt were in Canada skiing for the holiday. Ms Heather came to visit us Christmas Eve night and received her MONOGRAMMED SNUGGIE!!



Like my scarf??? Ms Green knitted that all by herself!! I know it pained her to knit an Auburn orange scarf, but she did it anyway!! Love her!




We were beyond excited to be reunited with Maddox since he has been with my parents while house construction is going on. Santa did not disappoint and paid us a visit Christmas morning.



The bassets were excited Santa came as well...



Our little Family Photo OP before we headed to the Sharman Christmas!



I forgot my camera in the car when we got to the Sharman's so I didn't get any pictures, but we had a wonderful Christmas lunch and great time visiting with everyone!

I hope everyone else had a fantastic Christmas and New Year. God has blessed my family and I beyond words in 2009 and I can't wait to see what he has in store for 2010!


I

No comments:

Post a Comment